Admission’s for Fall 2017 is closed. Fall 2018 admissions will open on Monday, October 16, 2017RSVP for the Next Open House
To be considered for admission to GSU OT/M program you need to apply through A.) OTCAS and also B.) GSU Graduate Application following the recommended steps below.
- Take the GRE.
- Have your official scores sent to GSU, using code 5251. If your first language is not English, you must also take the TOEFL.
- Create an account with OTCAS.
- Have all official transcripts sent to OTCAS.
- Complete the OTCAS application and submit fees to OTCAS.
Form A (Prerequisite Checklist)
Form B (Volunteer Observation Hours)
Form C (Technical Standards)
- Create a profile for the GSU Graduate application.
- Complete and submit the GSU Graduate application and $50 fee.Applicants are not required to complete the Statement of Purpose in the supplemental GSU Graduate application. Applicants are required to complete the Personal Statement in the OTCAS application.