In order to graduate from the Department of Occupational Therapy OT/M program, the student must:
- Have a 3.0 Cumulative GPA.
- Must successfully complete all didactic and fieldwork requirements within program guidelines
- Have no grades lower than C (2.0).
- Successfully complete competency exam.
- Apply for graduation on time following university policy prior to anticipated graduation date. Students who fail to apply for graduation on time will not be allowed to graduate regardless of having completed their coursework.
NOTE: A felony conviction could affect eligibility to sit for the National Board of Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) examination and make one ineligible for a license from the Georgia Board of Occupational Therapy.