Occupational Therapy Masters program receives full accreditation. Learn more here.
- Students of Dr. Gross and Dr. Wen presented at the Georgia Occupational Therapy Association Conference October 5-7, 2018 Schonie Lee Hamilton had had a poster presentation on “Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Healthcare from Conception to Birth” Karen McWaters, Peyton Pritchard, Christine Sherwood, and Wei Wang presented their poster “Refugee Crisis in Georgia: How does Occupational Therapy Fit In” Karen McWaters, Karlie Moore, Paige Muma, Payton Pritchard, Christine Sherwood, and Hillary Woodall presented… more »News
- Yoonjeong Lim invited as a speaker at the 9th International Scientific, Medical & Family Conference Yoonjeong Lim, an assistant professor in the Department of Occupational Therapy was invited as a speaker at the 9thInternational Scientific, Medical & Family Conference held by Barth Syndrome Foundation in Clearwater Beach, Florida, from July 16 to 21. She will be talking about her research findings from her study, The Impact of Raising Children… more »News
- First class of OT students receive their white coats The first class of Occupational Therapy students receive their white coats to mark the transition to clinical studies. This event is part of the Lewis College 50th Anniversary Celebration.News
- OT students in our first cohort were honored at the Lewis College Annual Honors DaySix Occupational Therapy Master’s students in our first cohort were honored at the Lewis College Annual Honors Day ceremony and reception. Students received certificates and plaques in recognition of academic, clinical, leadership and research achievements. In addition, four of our students were inducted into the Alpha Eta Allied Health Honor Society in recognition of their… more »News
Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE®)
4720 Montgomery Lane, Suite 200, Bethesda, MD 20814-3449
(301) 652-2682 phone E-mail: email@example.com